Steve Kinder and I birded around Fountain Grove Conservation Area and Swan Lake National Wildlife Area yesterday and I tried keeping a tally of birds we saw. My list is below. I am sure Steve heard/saw some I may have missed, Warbling Vireo and Common Yellowthroat come to mind. * He may want to add some more.
Canada Goose
Wood Duck
Northern Bobwhite
American White Pelican