Ok all you birding by ear experts.  I'm at the Lake of the Ozarks this week and ever since I've been here I've been hearing a trill that sounds just like the IBird Pro app call of a Palm Warbler.   Since it's a migrant I kinda thought they'd have moved through by now.  It's described as a dry trill.   Any thoughts?

Dallas Hewett
Andover, KS