Error during command authentication.

Hey peter the expression is that a person is "nowt a pound and shit's tuppence" I think. I took it to mean relative values but it is clearly more complex than I superficially understood as if shit is tuppence you could still be doing alright although not the full quid.

What's the Geordie hymn? Yes "fook him" ok I'll go quietly now

Cheers Pete

Sent from my iPhone