Nobody ever denies that. I haven't.
The poetic beauty lies in what he makes of it.
An artifact.

Cheers,
CR

On Saturday, July 11, 2015, Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Why on earth are statements by Eliot himself to be called witch-hunts?
And in any case, why would it be a witch-hunt just because, as he said
himself, he put so much of his own life in it? He wrote that to his
mother, so I suppose he meant it.

>>> Chanan Mittal  07/11/15 2:25 PM >>>
A lot of it sheer witch-hunt based on mere presumptions.

CR

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/your-leeds/nostalgia/leeds-nostalgia-pictures-from-the-past-as-war-postcards-go-online-1-7341340