A lot of it sheer witch-hunt based on mere presumptions.

CR

On Friday, July 10, 2015, Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A lot of it is, and it was Eliot, after all, who said that, along with
his close friend Mary Hutchinson and many since. I don't know who "they"
are assumed to be here. The personal and social are not disconnected,
and Eliot was horrified and stressed personally by the War.
The second part of the passage below, by the way, was written well
before the War.
Nancy

>>> Chanan Mittal  07/10/15 4:15 PM >>>
And they said it's a "personal" wasteland.

CR

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/your-leeds/nostalgia/leeds-nostalgia-pictures-from-the-past-as-war-postcards-go-online-1-7341340