See too:
http://kershaw.org.uk/december_pilgrimage.html

I and partner hope to be privileged to be part of the 2015 Little Gidding Festival later this month and that the summer sun will shine upon us all, but gently with it......

My partner, Judith, invariably and astonishingly finds that tiny and very plain vestry room at the back of Little Gidding Church an intensely-spiritually-charged place to enter, and never fails to be deeply moved by the simple experience of being alone in there (more than one person in there makes it very crowded, and just isn't the same). I think Nicholas Ferrar's spirit must still very much inhabit the place.