---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julian Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2 Jul 2015 4:20 pm
Subject: radical/activist posters
To: Ariel Adams <[log in to unmask]>,Cary Conder <[log in to unmask]>,Corliss Parker <[log in to unmask]>,Diane Mudle <[log in to unmask]>,Eric Wallace <[log in to unmask]>,Erin King-Brown <[log in to unmask]>,Helen Lindo <[log in to unmask]>,Jeanet Annoff <[log in to unmask]>,Maureen Hopewell <[log in to unmask]>,Patricia Koniczek <[log in to unmask]>,Penelope Rokeby <[log in to unmask]>,Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>,Peter Reid <[log in to unmask]>,Susan Brown <[log in to unmask]>

A collection of radical/activist posters are now available online. “We are excited to share with everyone these Labadie Collection posters. Acquired over the past 100 years, they range in topics from anarchism (our strongest collecting area) to civil liberties, anti-colonialism, anti-war/pacifism, feminism, labor, youth and student protest, ecology, Occupy, and more. Due to their format, until now, we have only been able to provide very limited access. Our hope is that they will get more use now that everyone can view them.” There are over 2200 posters in the collection, looks like. A glance finds some that are interesting, some that are artistically wonderful, and some that could be found offensive.