I was referring to people on this list.
P.

On 7 Jul 2015 5:20 pm, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
My response is to Peter's query only, Schlanger.

Regards,
CR

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, schlanger@aol.com <0000001d2010e66f-dmarc-request@po.missouri.edu> wrote:
No that is not what I meant at all.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 7, 2015, at 8:03 PM, Chanan Mittal <crmittal@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

I just looked up, at random, and find there are 372 very-recent (May-June 2015) responses to Julian Peters' comic adaptation of 'Prufrock.' One has only to read these responses to see how readers continue to be engaged with Eliot's poetry.

Regards,
CR