Do we even read the original poetry anymore? I don't recall seeing any evidence of it recently.

P.

On 6 Jul 2015 6:39 pm, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Is this a seasonal book for the obviously bored or the traveling retired schoolteacher?  Does anyone other than us bother to read the original poetry or prose anymore?  Next let us have a book on the preferred socks and linen.  Minds withering on the vines.

Sent from my iPhone