 There was a Loggerhead Shrike at Geo. Wash. Carver Nat'l. Monumentthis morning.  It was at Carver Rd. and Hwy. V.. I see one there about everyother time that I go down there.  I can't help but imagine that it is the same one.Just the one - it didn't have a buddy.This place is just west of Diamond, in Newton County.  Good birding,  Larry Herbert, Joplin, MO.  certhia at att . net           6-19-15.