Morning, everyone.

I think we could all use a pick-me up on this rainy day, at least in much of Missouri. I this new blog post about Charles, one of the Great Horned Owls in St. Louis' Forest Park,  on a sunny day is the just what the doctor ordered:  http://forestparkowls.blogspot.com/2015/06/sunny-owl-on-rainy-day.html

The post also contains information about recent and upcoming owl talks.

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw