There was a Loggerhead Shrike at Geo. Wash. Carver Nat'l. Monument
this morning.  It was at Carver Rd. and Hwy. V.. I see one there about every
other time that I go down there.  I can't help but imagine that it is the same one.
Just the one - it didn't have a buddy.
This place is just west of Diamond, in Newton County.
Good birding,  Larry Herbert, Joplin, MO.  certhia at att . net           6-19-15.