A friend of mine told me about seeing 4 Ms Kites roosting near 118th and Holmes. So, 5 of us checked out the location this morning. It was worth the trip as we got to watch 3 kites flying and feasting on cicadas.
We also saw 2 common grackles harassing a really bedraggled red-tailed hawk.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail