We have a Cedar Waxwing that was rehabilitated after being found downtown KC that needs to be released.  The rehabber does not want to release it downtown where it was found.  We need a flock of Cedar Waxwings.  If you have had any sightings of Cedar Waxwings in the past week near the KC area, please respond to me off list.  Thank you!

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill ~ Cass County

Christine Kline

Home/Office: (816) 540-3515