Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 15:55:17 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ebird question
To: [log in to unmask]

I've been entering Canada Geese in ebird with goslings. I can enter the adults, but when it comes to goslings, there is a choice of juvenile or immature.  I was wondering what is the distinction between juvenile and immature?  They seem the same to me. Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

ASM Fall Meeting: September 25-27, 2015 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park  Details and Online Registration