The report should NOT have included a Black-billed Cuckoo. That was an error. However, I've added some birds to the list that was not on the original from Mike Thelen's more thorough list for a total of 67 species. Species to be included but were omitted:

Prothonotary (we heard it singing at the boardwalk, but didn't see it) I'm surprised I forgot to report this one!
Double-crested Commorant (at the rivers confluence)
Canada Goose
Great Blue Heron
Red-shouldered Hawk
Killdeer
Greater Yellowlegs
Least Tern
Chimney Swift
E. Phoebe
E. Wood Pewee
Red-eyed Vireo
American Crow
Tree Swallow
Cliff Swallow
N. Rough-winged Swallow
Black-capped Chickadee
Carolina Wren
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
European Starling
Brown-headed Cowbird
House Finch
House Sparrow
Rock Pigeon

Bob Bailey St. Louis, MO [log in to unmask]