The report should NOT have included a Black-billed Cuckoo. That was an error. However, I've added some birds to the list that was not on the original from Mike Thelen's more thorough list for a total of 67 species. Species to be included but were omitted:
Prothonotary (we heard it singing at the boardwalk, but didn't see it) I'm surprised I forgot to report this one!Double-crested Commorant (at the rivers confluence)Canada GooseGreat Blue HeronRed-shouldered HawkKilldeerGreater YellowlegsLeast TernChimney SwiftE. PhoebeE. Wood PeweeRed-eyed VireoAmerican CrowTree SwallowCliff SwallowN. Rough-winged SwallowBlack-capped ChickadeeCarolina WrenBlue-gray GnatcatcherEuropean StarlingBrown-headed CowbirdHouse FinchHouse SparrowRock Pigeon

Bob Bailey
St. Louis, MO