Birds are nesting, plus there is plenty of natural nectar sources available right now. They will be back :-)

Sarah Driver
Galena, MO

On May 30, 2015, at 12:36 PM, Lynne and Gary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We had our first 2015 hummers around the same week as other of our Missouri birders and the population grew to the usual numbers - all ports in use and at least as many waiting nearby. Then, about a week ago the numbers fell off and it was taking more than 24hrs (instead of less) to empty the nectar. Is this happening to you? We don't recall it from previous years. Please let us know what's with yours and ideas of why. hanks in adance!

Lnne & Gary

--
Gary Sewell & Lynne Weixel
5662 County Road 2330