Photos of five WHIMBRELS at Riverlands MBS, St. Charles co

https://www.flickr.com/photos/stl_birder/

Before we left the birds had flown back and forth to various
rocky type mudflats to feed. We last saw them at the end of Ellis
Island across from the area of Heron Pond to Tri-colored Heron Pond.
We left while some birders were still around viewing them.
Hope the birds stick around for others to see.

BTW, SANDERLING at Linc. Shields.
BLACK TERN flying at the end of Ellis Island.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

---