Out in Nevada Mo visiting some of Missouri's best birding locations including Four Rivers CA, Schell Osage CA, Taberville Prairie and Prairie State Park. Everything is flooded and roads are closed all over the place. The rain is still coming down.

As I see all the flooding I know that thousands of ground nesters have lost their clutch and will have to rebuild.

One piece of good news is that I am hearing Bob White Quail almost everyplace I stop in western missouri.

Mike Doyen
Rolla, Mo

Sent from my iPad