I saw 3 Western Kingbirds at the Switzler Electrical Station, corner of  Route B and Brown School Road or Brown Station Road. Sorry, I never can remember which of those roads is which.  The "Pub and Grill" is on the opposite corner where you turn West from Rt B.
   They have nested there the last few years.
Kathleen Anderson, Columbia