Good afternoon!

This morning Garrett Sheets and I birded around the STL area until noon, with a total of 122 species. We skipped Tower Grove park, and ended up short on warblers but with some nice shorebirds and others.

Highlights:

-close Chuck-wills Widow calling at Daniel Boone home, 4:50am

-Bobolinks, Scissor-tailed Flycatchers nest building, Lark Sparrows, and a Peregrine falcon at Darst Bottom Road

-Plethora of warblers at Lost Valley, and a singing Alder flycatcher near Mt. Doom along with Henslows sparrow.

-Dunlin, both Dowitchers, Sora, Marsh Wren, and Willow flycatcher at Riverlands

Good birding!

Christian

Sent from my iPhone
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/