I was watching starlings fly from one side  of the street to the other staight ahead of me when I realized they reminded me of Atlantic Puffins- little football shaped bodies and wing beats so fast you can barely see them (longer than a puffins but it was fun to imagine puffins in Columbia). maril

Mariel Stephenson

Columbia MO