On April 20 of this year I was very surprised to find two Scissortail Flycatchers at Duck Creek Conservation Area.  Thought maybe these had moved down the road a few miles to your area, but today I was in the Duck Creek area and went in to see if the Scissortails are still there.  They are, having moved down the road only a hundred yards or so.  On April 20 they were at the entrance to Pool One, on the signs.  Now if you turn right going into the pool area, they are a bit further down on the right.  One flew right in front of my car today.  They certainly are expanding their range!

I also saw at Otter Slough:
Wilson's Phalaropes - at least 25
Forster's Terns - 2
Black-throated Green Warblers - 3
A. Redstart - 2
Magnolia
Blackpoll
Nashville
Palm Warbler
Chestnut-sided
Prothonotary - several
Ovenbird

At Eagle Point saw these warblers
Yellow-throated
Pine
Palm

At Bounds Creek Access saw:
Prairie Warbler
Blue Winged Warblers
YB Chats
Kentucky Warblers
Yellowthroats - all 3 places and then some, of course

Otter Slough had lots of water in fields and shorebirds were hard to find.  Did find Dowitchers, Dunlins, a few Pects, Yellowlegs, and others mainly in Pool 32 at Labrador Lane.
Black-necked Stilts about 10.
Pretty birdy - lots of others, vireos, both tanagers, a Lark Sparrow (not on Otter Slough - one of the county roads), etc.Will post on eBird.

Judy Bergmann
Rural Bonne Terre
St. Francois Co.