This workshop is organized by one of the four main North American Bird Conservation Initiative’s (NABCI) partners and authors of the North American Waterfowl Management Plan.

Date:                         Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Time:                         6 – 8 PM

Location:                  Missouri Department of Conservation

Central Regional Office and Research Center

3500 East Gans Road

Columbia, MO  65201

Link to Register:    http://goo.gl/bwf6WY

If you would like to join us, I encourage you to register early through our online registration form. Alternatively, you may contact me at the phone number below to register or receive additional information. Ask for the full-color flier about the workshops to be emailed directly as we can’t post it as an attachment on MOBirds-L.

Hope to hear from you soon! Please direct all contacts to Andy by email or call if you need more information.

Sincerely,

Andrew Raedeke, Ph.D.

Resource Scientist - Waterfowl/Wetland Ecology

Missouri Department of Conservation

Central Regional Office and Research Center

3500 East Gans Road

Columbia, MO  65201

Phone: 573-815-7901, ext. 3939

Fax: 573-815-7902