Not sure this went through so sending again.

Not a first but it's been many, many years since we had a ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK in our St. Joseph, MO yard...but we did today, hooray!
Another visitor today, after several years' absence was a REDHEADED WOODPECKER. Both were a real joy to see and we hope they might return tomorrow or soon. If they do return, I will be camera-ready. Both ignored the peanuts and went for the sunflower seed.
Both species were regular visitors at the Bean Lake cabin area, but that all ended with the flood of 2011. We really miss that place. Those who visited us there will remember it.

Frances Cramer
St. Joseph, MO
Buchanan Co.