Saturday, May 16th
Destination:  Three Creeks Conservation Area Columbia, MO
Departure Point:  AC Commuter Parking Lot
Leader:   Lori Turner
Contact Info:  573-881-2941 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
We'll carpool from the AC Commuter Parking Lot at 7:30 a.m.  The lot is on the southeast corner of the AC exit off Hwy 63 on Lenoir St.  We will drive to the Deer Park Rd parking lot and explore the old fields and grasslands along the horse trail and then walk down to Turkey Creek, which takes us into the woods.  We will be done by noon.

Lori Turner
Field Trip Coordinator
Columbia Audubon Society

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or via phone at 573-449-4181 and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the original message.