Missouri Birders:

I just got a note from Mark Robbins that there are 8 ANHINGAS at the Gumstump Area of Mingo NWR (Wayne/Stoddard/Bollinger Counties).  He adds refuge personnel will give permission to walk in...  So, I assume permission is needed.

Mark also asks that observers pay close attention for nesting behavior, and notes there are good numbers of warblers in the HQs area.

Josh

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
Missouri Bird Records:  www.showme-birds.com