I enjoyed my FOS Western Kingbirds at 5th & Kentucky,
Joplin, Jasper County, this morning   They are one critter
that may be running late, IMO.  Found regularly at the
power station there, as well as some other sub-stations locally.

Another is Mississippi Kite.  They are usually observed here
in Joplin by now.  Central Kansas has observed them in
numbers in the last few days   Hopefully, soon as I mention
it, then, they'll arrive
Lawrence Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper County, MO.  certhia at att. net
5-8-15.