 I enjoyed my FOS Western Kingbirds at 5th & Kentucky,Joplin, Jasper County, this morning   They are one critterthat may be running late, IMO.  Found regularly at thepower station there, as well as some other sub-stations locally.
Another is Mississippi Kite.  They are usually observed herein Joplin by now.  Central Kansas has observed them in numbers in the last few days   Hopefully, soon as I mentionit, then, they'll arriveLawrence Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper County, MO.  certhia at att. net5-8-15.