  CAWA Canada Warbler is not a critter regularly mentioned on
  our MObirds.  I had a nice easy look at one late this morning,
  5-13-15.  It was at Stone's Corner Access, MDC., where I
  sometimes go birding.  Then it started singing for me too !
  Lawrence Herbert,  Joplin MO.  certhia at att . net   5-13-15.