Weldon Spring Interpretative Center (Mt. Doom)
- one ALDER FLYCATCHER singing "Free Beer"
Army Road (road leading to army facility, NOT the entrance
to Mt. Doom parking lot)
End of road before the steel gate and gate house for army
facility. It was at the entrance to Hamberg trail that has wooden gate.
Mile 3 mile marker at entrance.

Busch CA
2 birds on "Alder lane" (my name because I have them here year after year)
- road that goes past back entrance to Lake 6 to the next "T" intersection
of main road, couple tenths of mile before Lake 8.

Know call and alternative song.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

---