This morning there was a SNOWY PLOVER in Pool 14 at Eagle Bluffs.  The exact location is difficult to describe - the bird was in a small area of water along the southwest edge of Pool 14 that was connected to the larger areas of open water by a small channel.

I got some fairly poor photos at a distance and the bird was still there when I left around 7:45 AM.

Grant Connette
Columbia, MO

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Eu1lBpvRr-ocEQVRwzeDHtMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lghZcn3yabGzzAjvh138bdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink