Greetings:

Spring has sprung and migration is in full swing.  I had a great long
weekend along the Current River with over 60 bird species and many many
warblers and vireos including Cerulean Warblers, Blue-Winged Warblers,
White-Eyed Vireos, Northern Parulas, American Redstarts, and a very
cooperative Louisiana Waterthrush and Prairie Warbler.  Wow, what a weekend.

As a reminder our focus Conservation Areas and State Parks are listed below
this email.  By concentrating on these areas we can help bird conservation
in Missouri.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for all your help.

Scott Laurent
ASM Conservation Partnership Coordinator

Conservation Areas

Black Island CA (3 units) - Pemiscot County;
Union Ridge CA - Sullivan, Adair and Schuyler Counties;
Taberville CA and Wah’Kon-Tah Prairie complex - St. Clair and Cedar
Counties
Little Black CA, Ripley County
Manito Lake CA, Moniteau & Morgan Cos.
Franklin Island CA, Howard Co.
Huckleberry Ridge CA, McDonald Co.
Roaring River CA, Barry Co.

Rudolf Bennitt CA, Boone, Howard & Randolph Cos.
Buffalo Wallow Prairie CA, Barton Co.
Hi Lonesome Prairie CA, Benton Co.
Reform CA, Callaway Co.
General Watkins CA, Scott Co.
Canaan CA, Gasconade Co.
Edwin A. Pape Lake (Concordia), Lafayette Co.
Saline Valley CA, Miller Co.

State Parks

Hawn State Park

Long Branch State Park

Big Oak Tree State Park

Current River State Park(watch for upcoming outing)

Ha Ha Tonka State Park

Johnson’s Shut Ins State Park

Lake of the Ozarks State Park

Pershing State Park