Just in case anyone in Missouri has used eBird data for conservation outcomes, I'm forwarding an email from Brian Sullivan, eBird Project Leader:

---------------
I wanted to make sure you all saw this eBird conservation outcomes survey that just went live:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/news/datause2015/

We're trying to get a handle on how people are using eBird data, and better understand any conservation outcomes that are happening related to eBird data use. Feel free to take the survey or pass it on to other interested parties.

Thanks

Brian

--
===========