Terry, et al.,

eBird’s Explore Hotspots feature can help with that!

Go to http://ebird.org. Click the Explore Data tab. Then select the Explore Hotspots link. Type in “Squaw Creek NWR” (or “Weston Bend SP” or any other popular birding location) in the search box. Hit View Details to see all of the latest sightings on the refuge.

Happy spring!

Kristi Mayo
Kearney, MO (Clay Co.)