Has anyone been birding Squaw Creek or Weston Bend SP lately?  If so, I would appreciate any info….

Thanks,

Terry L. Miller

Kearney High School

Ecology/College Zoology/Genetics/Botany/Astronomy/Biology Teacher

816-628-4585

"It is the inherent dignity of every human person that we must strive to respect, to inspire, and to believe in....and what a great responsibility we have as teachers and role models!"

"If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in."       Rachel Carson