Saturday, May 2nd

DestinationRock Bridge Memorial State Park, Columbia, MO

Departure PointDevil’s Icebox Parking Lot

Leader Lori Turner

Contact Info573-881-2941 or [log in to unmask]

Meet at Devil’s Ice Box parking lot at 7:30 a.m.  I expect several people will show up for this trip (after all it is Rock Bridge) so we will split the group up in two.  One group will carpool to Karst Trail and walk it in hopes of seeing Prairie Warblers and Blue-winged Warblers.  The other group will stay at Devil’s Icebox and start walking the trails there.  The groups will have a chance to explore each area including the Grassland Trail.  We will be done by noon.

Lori Turner

Field Trip Coordinator

Columbia Audubon Society

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or via phone at 573-449-4181 and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the original message.