I didn't have the time to trek out into pool 14 today but there were still lots of shorebirds out there. More shorebirds were visible along the distribution channel, but I saw only the familiar five:  both yellowlegs, Spotted and Solitary Sandpipers, and Killdeer.

Other highlights for me:
3 Yellow-headed Blackbirds (2 F in the trees)
Peregrine Falcon
2 Bank Swallows (the swallows were posing cooperatively so that I could pick them out)
Orchard Oriole
Black-crowned Night Heron
2 families of Canada Geese with young
Great views of a Barred Owl and numerous Sora

Another gorgeous day to be out!

Karen Wosilait
Seattle (permanent) / Columbia, MO (temp)