Hi all,

Things have picked up a bit around the hood.  Not anything exciting yet, but had a blue gray gnatcatcher, swainsons thrush, catbird, thrasher, house wren, carolina wren, red headed woodpecker, white throated sparrow, 3 foxes(mammals, not birds), yellow rumped warbler, orange crowned, Remember my yard is open for observation, anytime after 8:00 am.*(list from 30  minutes tonight)  I have a recycling waterfall birdbath that gets good stuff in the spring. If you come over, I have a pink binder with paper inside it to record species and how many. If  you want address, please email privately….(my yard is in Prairie Village, KS, historically near migratory pathway thru urban KC)

Have a birdy spring!

Nancy Leo
Prairie Village, KS
ASM Fall Meeting: April 24-26, 2015 in Saint Louis