 Hi MObirders,I found three Redhead ducks at Center Creek Lagoon, north of Joplin,Jasper County this morning.  Getting late for these here IMO.
30  Canada Goose03  Mallard04  N. Shoveler25  Blue-winged Teal03  Redhead03  Lesser ScaupNo American Coots  Lots of them late last week.
Also FOS Eastern Wood-Pewee, House Wren, and Northern Oriole herein the yard yesterday,  4-26-15.
We used to enjoy the ASM meetings, but we have too many obligations here at home now.  I'd be there if I could.
Lawrence Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper County, MO.  certhia at att . net  04-27-15.

ASM Fall Meeting: April 24-26, 2015 in Saint Louis