Nancy and I did Lost Valley today and found most of what Jack Cowan reported from Saturday plus a bit more.   We missed the Scarlet Tanagers, but had an Eastern Towhee, a Phoebe, lots of American Redstarts and a Kentucky Warbler (heard many more of these).  Our best sighting of the day was a Blue-winged Warbler at very close range at the very beginning of the beaver pond.

One of the joys of birding Lost Valley on a Monday was that there were no cyclists to contend with, just a few walkers and long-distance runners.