My sister, Jan Neale, and I thoroughly enjoyed the ASM Spring Meeting, and many thanks to the organizers who did a great job in lining up the excellent guides for the field trips, and lining up the excellent food for the times when we weren't on field trips.  Both Friday and Saturday nights' offerings were outstanding.  And the speakers were also outstanding.  Not too long; not too short; but just right and filled with information.
And the hotel was also excellent.  I've never had a better breakfast at a hotel.  Try the Breakfast Quesadilla when you have an opportunity.
Thanks so much for all,
Marge Lumpe

Marge Lumpe

P. O. Box 448