From: Edge Wade <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ASM Spring Meeting
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 07:16:05 -0500

A tip of the birding cap to the meeting planning/arranging committee.  They did a fine job, lucking out even though they neglected to appoint a scapegoat for weather conditions.  The filed trips I participated in were excellent, led by knowledgeable, site savvy people.

Those who were unable to attend missed some great birding and meeting and catching up with birders from all around Missouri.  Hoping to see you at ASM Fall Meeting.

Thanks to all.  Do we have an event species total?

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: April 24-26, 2015 in Saint Louis

ASM Fall Meeting: April 24-26, 2015 in Saint Louis