Good grief, do you have ear aches, or did you sleep at all.  What?, only
one Prothonotary, you slackards.  For those of you that have not met Dave
Williams, he is a super birder, and we are fortunate it rubbed off on one
of his little brothers.

Charley

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Jerry Williams <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

> Margie & I were joined by my brother Dave Williams from Kansas over the
> weekend.  We birded Roaring River State Park and southern Barry County.  Saturday’s
> total was 83 species, Sunday was 89.  Both days we reported 20 warbler
> species.    We were joined on Sunday by Dan and Ann Liles, and we decided
> to take the time to record the numbers of each warbler species since our
> Saturday estimates were a bit outrageous.  The warbler list Sunday and
> numbers were:
> 1.       Ovenbird- 362.       Worm-eating-12
>        3.       Louisiana Waterthrush-11       4.       Blue-winged -17
>  5.       Black & White-20       6.       Prothonotary-1       7.
> Tennessee-5       8.       Orange-crowned-2       9.       Nashville-4
> 10.   Kentucky-26      11.   Common Yellowthroat-1      12.   Hooded-20
> 13.   American Redstart-10      14.   Cerulean-6      15.   Northern
> Parula-20      16.   Blackpoll-2      17.   Pine-3      18.
> Yellow-rumped-8      19.   Yellow-throated-11      20.   Prairie-7
> On Saturday we also identified two Black-throated Green Warblers and one
> Northern Waterthrush.  The weekend also highlighted both Tanagers,
> Orchard Oriole, Dikci;ssel, seven  Bob-o-links, Yellow-crowned Night
> Herons, Osprey, Pine Siskens,  two Bald Eagles,  Bell’s Vireo, Blue
> Grosbeak,  and Yellow-billed Cuckoo.
>
> Jerry & Margie WilliamsRepublic, Greene County, Mo

ASM Fall Meeting: April 24-26, 2015 in Saint Louis