Yesterday Myrna Carlton and I went down to the refuge to look for the Golden Plovers. The 2000+ Plovers were still there, this time being harassed by a Peregrine. I thought the day before there would surely be one around with that many shorebirds there. Pretty exciting standing on the levee with flocks of Plovers whoosing by! There were a few Dowitchers and a Black-necked Stilt in the area, and 2 American Avocets in a puddle in the middle of the Ag. fields. More Fun!
Later,Steve [log in to unmask]