I live in south St. Louis City, not too far from Tower Grove park, but in a straight residential neighborhood.  In the past I have put up oriole feeders with jelly and oranges, but have never had any bird, much less and oriole, visit that feeder.  Is there any point in trying an oriole in a city residential area or am I just wasting jelly and oranges?
Pat Maloney
South City