I've never heard that, but maybe the manager would respond. I think he would be the one to ask. Kathleen, Columbia

----- Original Message -----

From: "Erika Woehlk" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 12:52:38 PM
Subject: Heron Rookery at EBCA?

Hello, all,

Quick question: is there a heron rookery at Eagle Bluffs CA? I see dozens of great blue herons every time I go out there, but have yet to find any nests. Does anyone know if they nest out there? If so, where's the rookery? Thank you!!

--Erika Woehlk
Columbia, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: April 24-26, 2015 in Saint Louis