Went to Eagle Bluffs this morning also, but arrived as Karen was leaving since I don't get up near as early as she does. I did see quite a few shorebirds way out in Pool 14, but wasn't as ambitious as Karen either, so couldn't ID them positively.

The American Avocet was still in Pool 14.
A Sandhill Crane floated down into Pool 10 as I was wondering what that strange, but familiar sound was. It was the Sandhill vocalization.
My other FOY was Yellow Warbler. Plus I heard a couple Baltimore Orioles and several Common Yellowthroats, but couldn't get a visual.
Also saw the 3 YH Blackbirds in the same area Karen described.

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

ASM Fall Meeting: April 24-26, 2015 in Saint Louis