---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Apr 26, 2015 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: Yellow-headed Blackbirds at EBCA
To: "Karen Wosilait" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]"

 Saw the two Yellow-Headed Blackbirds while parked in the pullout in front
of the pool 11 sign.  They were in the brush not too far out.  I looked
down for a few seconds and when I looked again they were gone but had very
good looks.

At the pool by the outhouse at the start of the first one way look as has
been reported earlier I saw many Soras (7).  I had no luck with Virginia
Rails.  Stopped by again on the way out and an American Bittern was there
moving around.

Also the pool just past the outhouse viewed from the main road had a few
Soras.

Steve Griffaw
Jefferson City MO

Sent from my HTC